Delta Analytics is a community of 90+ data scientists, analysts, economists and data engineers who donate their time to help nonprofits alongside their professional commitments.
- Dedication: Each project selected by Delta is staffed by at least two fellows at all times. Prior to starting a project, we write a thorough proposal containing clear deadlines and expectations. We take these deadlines very seriously and promise to deliver work on time.
- We work with you: By the time Delta starts a project, we have spent considerable energy trying to understand your organization's needs. We start the application process with an interview that allows us to collect information about why exactly you need a data consultant. Before we write our proposal, we conduct an in-depth follow-up interview. Each selected project is assigned Delta project lead who is directly responsible for responding to questions and ensuring the quality of the work product.
- The project is just the beginning: We firmly believe in empowering people to use and understand data. Where possible, depending on the time frame and project, we will strive to give key staff members the skills to be in-house resources for data collection and analysis. Our Delta Teaching Fellows team offers accessible training all over the world.
- We care: None of us are paid - we volunteer our time outside of our full-time jobs because we believe that data can positively change the world around us. Data can enable non-profits to make better decisions, use their resources more efficiently, and better communicate their impact to the wider world.
- Affordability: We do not currently charge for our services. We understand that non-profits have scarce resources and need to devote as much as possible to their core mission.